Click for a closer look!
Located on the fourth floor of the Lower School, the library offers children in the Early Childhood Center a nurturing environment where they can choose books and listen to stories. Parents are welcome to visit the library before and after school hours to choose books and to discuss their children's interests with the librarians.
|Monday–Thursday ||8:00am–4:30pm |
|Friday ||8:00am–1:20pm |
The library collection consists of more than 10,000 items.
- Picture books and fiction in all genres of children's literature
- Reference books in Hebrew and English
- Sifrei kodesh and important Jewish reference books
- Non-fiction titles that support and enhance the curriculum
- Extensive video resources in subjects which support the curriculum
- State-of-the-art audio/video equipment
A professional librarian and an associate librarian who:
- help students choose books for reading pleasure
- supervise regularly scheduled library visits of each class
- discuss library conduct, procedures and care of books
- read aloud to all classes, exposing the children to different literary genres
Contact 212-774-8000 x5936 or firstname.lastname@example.org